wineconf summary

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Mar 18 10:23:38 CST 2002

On March 18, 2002 01:03 am, you wrote:
> Here's my wineconf summary. It's not much of a summary, since it's so damn
> long. I wanted to record as much as possible for the developers that
> weren't there because I think a lot of ideas and direction was generated
> and should be shared among the community.

Very cool idea, indeed. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

> I put in <> brackets in areas where I need correction, and I am going to
> correct some of those myself.

I have one problem. You refer to me as Dimitry (with one exception). That is
not correct, Dimitry is a guy from Russia, and he did not attend the
conference. :) My name is Dimitrie, or Dimi for short.

> I really want to thank all of you for your participation. I not only
> learned a lot, I also had a really great time meeting and getting to know
> all of you. And I think that next time, Andi should buy the beer.

That's a good idea. I vote for it too! :))))

Also, we need to:
  1) post the pics
  2) pick the best group picture, and annotate it
I'll bet you the annotated picture will be the most popular thing.

When all is done, we need to make an announcement on Slashdot.

--
Dimi.