Road to 0.9
james at macadamian.com
Mon Mar 18 13:43:34 CST 2002
I just got back from sunny San Diego last night to not-so-sunny
Ottawa, where I seem to have been just in time to catch a snow
storm, lucky me!
As I said I would do at the conference, I am posting notes on the
road to Wine 0.9 (tasks that Alexandre requires to consider WINE
at the 0.9 stage), and the names of the people who volunteered to get
the ball rolling on each point.
For Wine 0.9
* Dll seperation (being able to build on windows being a "Wish") -
Dimi, Patrick, Steven, Alexandre, Scott
* Address Space Seperation - Alexandre
* Window Management - Ulrich, Mike, Alexandre
* Wine Server Protocols (DONE)
* Regression Testing - Francois, Andridy, Patrick, Dimi, Andi, Steven
* Documention -> Call for a FAQ maintainer
Urivan, Andi, Jeremy Newman
* Bugzilla - Francois, Andridy, Jeremy Newman- to create a wine-bug maillist
ALL should commit to using bugbase
The other keypoint that was brought up was that: we need to drive users in and make it easy
for them to help with (A) Docs, (B) Bugs, and (C) Testing apps
james at macadamian.com ~ http://www.macadamian.com
Software Designer - Macadamian Technologies, Inc.
-- Software experts for the world's leading technology companies.
Obligatory Geek Expression:
"Save the Whales, Free the mallocs!"
More information about the wine-devel