debugging longman dictionary

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 18 16:49:09 CST 2002

> Here's the C code I wrote from the disassembler output. It might not be
> correct, and might not even compile, but the idea is there.
I'll look into this later

> Where can I find some doc about how the fs and gs registers are used ?
under windows, $fs always refer to the teb (threab environment block)
usually, the way to get the linear address is to use the $fs[0x18]
(which stores the linear address (flat model) of the teb)
look into include/thread for a more precise description of the teb
fields

HTH

A+