Road to 0.9

James Hatheway james at macadamian.com
Tue Mar 19 09:17:25 CST 2002

> > * Regression Testing - Francois, Andridy, Patrick,
> > Dimi, Andi, Steven
>
> Hmm, Regression Tests development will never finish.
> Can you define any specific goal for the regression
> tests you want to accomplish for 0.9?

I believe the goal from Alexandre was that he just wanted
the frameworks stabilized, with documentation and some sample
tests.  (I know there is a framework in place, it was demonstrated
at the conference, but I'm not sure if the API was frozen or not)

-James

--
James Hatheway
james at macadamian.com ~ http://www.macadamian.com