Road to 0.9

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Mar 19 13:16:26 CST 2002

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Andriy Palamarchuk wrote:

> --- James Hatheway <james at macadamian.com> wrote:
> > For Wine 0.9
> > =========
> > * Dll seperation (being able to build on windows
> > being a "Wish") -
> >    Dimi, Patrick, Steven, Alexandre, Scott
> > * Address Space Seperation - Alexandre
> > * Window Management - Ulrich, Mike, Alexandre
> > * Wine Server Protocols (DONE)
> > * Regression Testing - Francois, Andridy, Patrick,
> > Dimi, Andi, Steven
>
> Hmm, Regression Tests development will never finish.
> Can you define any specific goal for the regression
> tests you want to accomplish for 0.9?

   I think the goals is to have a complete Framework in place for 0.9.0
and to have enough tests to be reasonably confident that we won't need
to change it.

> > * Documention -> Call for a FAQ maintainer
> >    Urivan, Andi, Jeremy Newman
> > * Bugzilla - Francois, Andridy, Jeremy Newman- to
> > create a wine-bug maillist
> >    ALL should commit to using bugbase
>
> We should create a (meta?) bug for each task, and make
> bug "Wine 0.9" depend on these bugs.

   Yes, actually it's the Wine 1.0 meta bug (#35) which is supposed to
be renamed and updated. I have been volunteered for this and I will try
to take care of it tonight.

                              145 = 1! + 4! + 5!