Bugzilla, was Re: wineconf summary

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Tue Mar 19 13:27:26 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 09:19, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On March 19, 2002 08:49 am, Andriy Palamarchuk wrote:
> > We already have such list. It is called "wine-user"
> I'm not sold on the benefit of a bugs list either. We aren't that many
> people, there's no point into slicing the traffic too much at this point.

Actually, on winehq.com there still is a wine-bugs mailing list. What I
can do is setup the Bugzilla database to send emails to that list when
new bugs are added etc. We have been using a bugs at codeweavers.com email
account to monitor this already. All I would need to do is forward those
emails to that list.

Also, the list could be setup like wine-patches, where replies to bugs
go to wine-users but not back to the wine-bugs list. In essence the
wine-bugs list would be browse only.

Thoughts?

--

__  _WebGeek/NetAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _   -= http://www.dracowulf.com
| .` / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \  -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_| -= ICQ: 1842980 Yahoo: laxdragon