[Fwd: Re: wineconf archives]

Michael Cardenas michael.cardenas at lindows.com
Tue Mar 19 14:30:24 CST 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: wineconf archives
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:32:42 -0800 (PST)
From: Raymond Steding <rsteding at lpbn.org>
To: Michael Cardenas <michael.cardenas at lindows.com>

First I've heard of this. I've viewed them from computers at 8 different
locations. Ports 8080 tcp and 554 tcp have to be open to the Internet. I'll
also open additional ports for older versions of the player to see if that
helps. I'm installing 2 Darwin servers today and will eventually have the
DVcassettes available in quicktime format. I don't have a camera to put the
digital video tapes onto the computer at this time so the only video that is up
is what was streamed from the conference. Hope to have a DVcassette player soon.

Raymond

Quoting Michael Cardenas :

> Hello, I cannot see the archives, and I've tried it on mozilla, galeon,
>
> and internet explorer in windows and in lindowsOS.
>
> Is there something wrong with archive one?
>
> Is there any way you can put the archives up in a different format?
>
> thanks
>
> Michael Cardenas
> Lead Wine Engineer
> Lindows.com