debugging longman dictionary

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at
Tue Mar 19 14:47:26 CST 2002

> The only call to the ReadWriteDR2 function I found in the disassembler output
> is a read call, and the DR2 value is compared with 0xffb31146. Hope this
> helps.
well, not really DR0..3 contain the linear address where you want to put
breakpoint... so there's no reason it's updated by the 0 fault, however
is DR2 set by hand before the call to the function
similary is DR7 set in the nearby (this is the register that
among other things, the use of the addresses stored in the DR0..3 regs)