Road to 0.9

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at
Wed Mar 20 08:04:01 CST 2002

--- Francois Gouget <fgouget at> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Yven Leist wrote:
> > On Tuesday 19 March 2002 23:47, Michael Cardenas
> wrote:
> > > Can you pick up wine and compile it on a
> daily/weekly basis and let us
> > > know when/if your apps break?
> > >
> > Yes, definitely. I might not be able to do it
> _every_ day, but I could
> > certainly guarantee testing it at least once a
> week.
> > As far as trivial breakage is concerned (i.e
> application not starting at all)
> > I could probably even setup a simple cron job on
> my server that does a
> > "cvs up -dP && configure && make && make install
> && wine {my appp}"
> > and tests whether the application comes up,
> notifying me if it doesn't.
>    I think that doing it each time Alexandre
> releases a new version of
> Wine (about every two weeks) would even be enough...
> at least until we
> reach 0.9.

Agree with Francois - testing once in two weeks will
be enough.

Yven, could you put information about the application
to the Application Database
It would be also great if you could maintain
information about these applications there, put nice
screenshots, detailed description etc. This won't take
a lot of your time, but it is a great help to the Wine
image to have 2 more applications with rating "works
perfectly" in the application database.

Andriy Palamarchuk

Do You Yahoo!?