wineconf 2002: final things

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 20 13:34:28 CST 2002

Hi,

I'm today interested by the Internet Explorer screen
shot. I want to use it to start a game (a plugin
needed
by the game to start requests IE to function.)

I have today problmes with the drawing of the icons
bar
where home page, stop, refresh and so on are sitting.
They display for the moment in all black.
I would know how to display them correct.
I tried IE 5, 5.5 and 6 and after all the result is
the same : black icons are dislayed with all the 3
versions. Would you have tips ?

 --- Ian Schmidt <ischmidt at cfl.rr.com> a écrit : > On