(no subject)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 20 15:20:47 CST 2002

Hi all,

 --- Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz at kde.org> a écrit : > On
Wednesday 20 March 2002 21:39, Michael Cardenas
> wrote:
> > That is an old problem that's been resolved. Are
> you using a current
> > version of wine?

I'm using current CVS to run it.
the errors that appears to be a graphic issue for the
icons are these :

fixme:bitmap:X11DRV_DIB_GetImageBits Compression not
yet supported!
fixme:bitblt:X11DRV_BitBlt potential optimization -
client-side DIB copy
fixme:bitmap:X11DRV_DIB_GetImageBits Compression not
yet supported!
fixme:bitblt:X11DRV_BitBlt potential optimization -
client-side DIB copy

> > You're managing to install IE 5.5 without win9x
> dll's? as a stand alone? I
> didn't manage so far... what tree do u use?
> > Hetz

I have a Win9X install (only used for gaming) and I
grabbed some dlls to run some apps...
(Quake3 is running fine with wine:) )
To manage to run the IE 6 installer, I used it with
the minimal installation.With a little fixme's, plus
wininit's job by hand and RunOnce to execute by hand,
it does its job fine.

screenshot:
http://membres.lycos.fr/lhshepherd/screenshots/2002_03_20_214106_shot.jpg