Bugzilla and the Apps database

Michael Cardenas michael.cardenas at lindows.com
Wed Mar 20 18:36:52 CST 2002

I think that is a great idea. The only problem is that there's not a
really good way to maintain a list in bugzilla that people can add to. I
guess the app list could be a big metabug. But this might mean less
flexible queries.

--

michael cardenas
lead windows compatibility engineer
www.lindows.com

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi