Current CVS build

Daniel Bingham db78 at
Thu Mar 21 15:46:34 CST 2002

This afternoon (3-21 @ 12:30ish) I downloaded the current cvs and tried
to build and install it.  I made it through configure and make depend
without any problems, but make returned:

/usr/bin/ld: warning: needed for, not

I saw that was indeed there so I did a make, make
install on the unicode directory.  That completed without any errors so
I went back to the wine root direcotry, did make clean; ./configure;
make depend; make; make install and that all completed without errors.
 Then when trying to run wine I get the error:

wine: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open

I thought you guys might need the information on the cvs, and if not,
maybe at least you could help me.

Daniel Bingham
db78 at