mapping a directory

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Thu Mar 21 16:38:13 CST 2002

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 03:36:04PM -0500, Lonnie Cumberland wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have installed the latest Wine onto my Linux Redhat 7.2 and it
> seems to run very well for the most part.
>
> I can easily map a Linux directory to a Windows drive, but I actually
> have a need to be able to map a linux directory to windows
> subdirectory. About the only way that I can currently think of that
> might work would be to use a symbolic link on the Linux subsystem.
If I understand you correctly (if I can read your mind, that is):
~/.wine/config
[wine]
; Wine doesn't pass directory symlinks to Windows programs by default.
; Enabling this may crash some programs that do recursive lookups of a whole
; subdir tree in case of a symlink pointing back to itself.
"ShowDirSymlinks" = "1"

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.arcor.de/andi.mohr/