winver & managed question

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Sat Mar 23 10:45:10 CST 2002

Hello All,

I have just been reading the docs on Wine and came across the

--managed        Allow the window manager to manage created windows

--winver    Version to imitate
(win95,nt40,win31,nt2k,win98,nt351,win30,win20)

Does the "--managed" allow my xserver to take care of the windows?

Also, if I set "--winver nt2k" then does this mean that Wine will
look for the specified directories in my /wine-c directory laid out
the way that they actually are specified on a real Windows NT/2000
machine?

That would be great if it did.

Cheers,
Lonnie

--
 Lonnie Cumberland
 OutStep Technologies Incorporated
      : Lonnie_Cumberland at yahoo.com

 The Basis Express Virtual Office
               &
 Data Backup and Recovery Services

"The Virtual Office without boundaries!!!"