Help me to resolve undefined reference

Ku Cheng kucheng at cisco.com
Thu Mar 28 18:41:08 CST 2002

Andriy,

After putting the prototype of DisconnectNamedPipe( ) in the winbase.h
file, finally my program can link successfully. Previously I put "extern
bool DsiconnnecrNamedPipe ..." in my source file to avoid compilation
error. But it still failed at linking phase. What is the difference of
putting the declaration in winbase.h and in my local file? How is the
winbase.h  used in "winemaker" and "configure"? Is there any documentation
explaining this?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ku