how to unsubscribe?

Ludootje ludootje at linux.be
Fri Mar 29 11:22:10 CST 2002

Hello,

First of all I'd like to say I'm sorry to both you people with this.
I tried some stuff to unsubscribe by going to the default urls of
sourceforge lists etc, but that didn't helped. I went to wine.sf.net,
but didn't found any public mailing list, and I can't remember where I
subscribed to this list.

The reason I want to unsubsribe (temporariliy) is that I'm off for
vacation, and don't feel like reading tons of wine-devel mails when I'm
back ;-)

So, where can I unsubscribe, and resubscribe (for when I'm back)?
Or even better, is there an option like with sourceforge lists where I
just edit my preferences and check the box which says I don't want to
receive any mails anymore temporarily?

Thanks in advance,

Ludootje

---
Linux: because rebooting is for adding hardware.
M$: because choices are confusing.