Improving the regression testing infrastructure

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Fri Mar 29 13:22:53 CST 2002

On 29 Mar 2002, Geoffrey Hausheer wrote:
> 	In general, while Francois' presentation is a
> good place to get started, I think it'd be a lot easier
> if there was a document off of winehq with
> recommendations on how to build, test, and document
> tests.  Lowering the difficulty threshold, is more likely
> to draw more people to do so.

   I agree. Documenting and finishing the test framework is on the list
for Wine 0.9.0. I added the corresponding tasks yesterday:

 * 526 [NEW] - Document the regression testing framework

 * 530 [NEW] - Package the regression tests for Windows

 * 527 [NEW] - Running C regression tests on Windows with MSVC

 * 528 [NEW] - Running C regression tests on Windows with Cygwin/MinGW

 * 529 [NEW] - Running Perl regression tests on Windows

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                         "Utilisateur" (nom commun) :
        Mot utilisé par les informaticiens en lieu et place d'"idiot".