known x11drv issue?

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 21:22:50 CDT 2002

Hello Chris,

--- Chris <chris at luethy.net> wrote:
> hullo everybody,
> 	i'm new to the wine-devel list, but i was wondering
> if this:
>
> http://chris.luethy.net/wine/image.jpg
>
> was a known issue. Whenever you drag around
> flat-edged windows (I'm not
> sure what the offical name is in Win32), like the
> type you see in
> Winamp's preferences or any non-resizeable window
> (thus, the flat edge
> window) it leaves behind the white outline of that
> window (see link
> above). I was wondering if anybody is currently
> working to resolve this
> issue, or perhaps this is an issue in my
> configuration. Any hints?

Some comments:
a) a nice screehshot :-)
b) we are really glad to get your bug report, but the
best place to report bugs is Wine Bugzilla at
http://bugs.winehq.com. Please, mention version of
Wine, your environment and how to reproduce the bug.
See documentation/bugs.sgml for details (note, updated
version of this document may be available tomorrow/on
Monday). The attached screenshot would also help.
c) I don't know what the issue is, but will look at
the issue if the requested information is submitted to
Bugzilla.
d) of course, somebody else can recognize the problem
and resolve it right now.

Regards,
Andriy Palamarchuk