Better implementation of GetCalendarInfoA

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Sat May 11 17:47:36 CDT 2002

On Sat, 11 May 2002, Vincent Béron wrote:
> Also, I'm not sure how to translate that code to the W version of the
> function. Should the W call the A? Or reimplement the same algorithm,
> with different string constants and function calls (A vs W)?

xxxA should call xxxW. Typically this is done as follows (the NT way):

    convert input parameters from Ansi to Unicode
    ret=call xxxW
    convert return values from Unicode to Ansi
    return ret;

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                            -- from some indian guy