Uninstaller problem on mingw port

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 13:10:51 CDT 2002

Hello Jeremy,
Andi suggested I email you about my issues with uninstaller under mingw.
The main unstaller window will render but be blank and then the program
crash when it gets to this line

    ** Handle requests just to list the programs
    if (cmdline && strlen(cmdline) >= 6 && memcmp(cmdline, "--list", 6)
== 0)

I have inserted debugging code at every line around this point but it
makes it to the next messagebox. Do you see anything that might explain

"Every revolution was once a thought in one man's mind"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson