Breakthrough! Can now crosscompile unit tests!

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Sun May 12 15:29:42 CDT 2002

Steven Edwards <steven_ed4153 at> writes:

> Also Alexandre, wrc compiled resources can be rebuilt
> using windress so I will change the bug in bugzilla.
> All that is needed now is a fix for the build system
> when using mingw/cygwin to pass the wrc compiled
> resources to windress then link.

This should be fixed by my latest patch too. At least it seems to work
for me when cross-compiling, I have sucessfully built winemine.exe
with mingw (you need to remove ntdll and libwine from the link to make
it work, I'll try to fix that shortly).

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at