Stripping of whitespaces at the end of lines

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at
Wed May 29 10:29:14 CDT 2002

On May 29, 2002 11:28 am, Jeremy White wrote:
> > Warning: Chaos lies ahead this path.

And why is that so? I see no chaos ahead, we can start
with a recomandation of 4 space indentation...

> Oh c'mon, we haven't had a good flame war in *ages* <g>.

> Every good developer knows that tabs are evil, and that
> four space indentation is the way and the truth and the light...<grin>

No, no, no!!! Tabs are _not_ evil, tabs "defined" at anything
else than 8 spaces *are* evil... The rest are good tabs!
Dimi "only the good tabs make it" Paun.