Winehq: Bugzilla responsibilities page

Andreas Mohr andi at
Wed May 29 14:23:44 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 12:06:22PM -0700, Andriy Palamarchuk wrote:
> Changelog:
>   Added bugzilla responsibilities page.

hmm, I'm not 100% sure about this.

- why did you remove bug tracking link ?
- "Talking Back" probably isn't very descriptive. I'd add something like "...
(bugs etc.)"
- that's Albe*r*telli
- Application owners play *an* important role in the bugs handling process.
- why add a whole new ? isn't that a bit overkill ?
- why is <li>Bugs Hunting Guide</li> non-functional text ?

Wow, questions over questions :-)

Good job with, BTW !!

Needless to say I'll add this immediately as soon as these questions
are covered :)

Tel. +49 7159 800604