IDL/header issues

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Fri Nov 1 06:47:37 CST 2002

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Greg Turner wrote:

> On Thursday 31 October 2002 06:08 pm, Ove Kaaven wrote:
> > Note that I will work on ReWind, not directly on Wine, so I probably
> > won't be able to submit massive "change all files to include this
> > instead of that" patches (that apply to Wine) with any new files.
>
> I get the ReWind-patches digest.  I'd be happy to continue merging your
> changes back into wine, at least insofar as I know how... but will they
> all funnel through that list, or do I need to watch cvs?

I haven't decided yet. But I probably won't send to rewind-patches, since
I don't usually use that list (if it's something useful to Wine, I'd just
send a patch to wine-patches and have the rewind patch tracker pick it up
from there. But if it's not useful to Wine, I commit it directly to rewind
without sending it to any mailing list first). If it's a patch that needs
merging, maybe I could either send it to wine-patches or directly to you?