Wine 0.8 TODO v0.1

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Nov 1 10:11:17 CST 2002

> and forced them to contribute to wine (except Alexandre, who I am
> beginning to think is a POW at CodeWeavers, and may have Viet Kong
> tormentors who make him play Russian roulette for each unmerged patch
> ("what part of 'diddy mau' didn't you understand?"))

Drat!  Our secret is out.  Jon, we need to move the location
of the secret slave camp; the natives are starting to get
suspicious.

Alexandre, don't get any ideas, you remember what happened
the last time you tried to escape, and if you thought last
time was bad, well this time we'll be bringing out the boxes
of Windows XP... <g>

Jer