Wine 0.8 TODO v0.1

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri Nov 1 12:38:13 CST 2002

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> I don't care what the app installs. I care what you do _before_ the app
> installs. That is, you should have no native DLLs in your fake windows.

Oh, if you allow using native dlls that the app installs then things
are easier; I thought you wanted to make things work with builtins
only. But then you cannot ignore the dll overrides problem, you need
to tweak the overrides just right for every app, and make sure you get
the correct version of every native dlls (for the same native dll some
versions work and some don't).

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com