Francois Gouget fgouget at
Fri Nov 1 13:26:12 CST 2002

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Dustin Navea wrote:
> Just a thought, why not create a bug in bugzilla where people can post which
> apps/games/utils work nearly (if not) perfect instead of having ten million
> emails.  1 bug for apps, 1 for games, and 1 for utils.

Because the Applications Database is the right tool for storing
information about how well applications (includes games) work. If you
have a single bug pertaining to many different applications, things will
quickly become a mess.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
     The software said it requires Win95 or better, so I installed Linux.