Wine FAQ - call for a volunteer

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at
Fri Nov 1 15:44:53 CST 2002

On November 1, 2002 04:36 pm, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> My (hidden) point was that the FOM is two *SEPARATE* units,
> the FAQ and everything else.
> (as always, nobody seems to grasp this)

Good point, but you see, I wasn't grasping it :) But that's a
problem in itself, there's some confusion there, no?

> > Now, from a maintenance point of view: we don't need "hundreds of
> > different web pages". The problem with the DVD FAQ is that it is
> We definitely do. Not for the FAQ, but for everything else. IMHO.

One thing at a time. So it seems are on the same wavelength with
the FAQ. Let's discuss the troubleshooting bit in the other email
I've sent.

P.S. Guess we can consider the FAQ issue closed, right?