Wine 0.8 TODO v0.1

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Fri Nov 1 16:21:19 CST 2002

On Friday 01 November 2002 02:35 pm, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> [DllOverrides]
> ; some dlls you may want to change
> "oleaut32"     = "builtin, native"
> "ole32"        = "builtin, native"
> "commdlg"      = "builtin, native"
> "comdlg32"     = "builtin, native"
> "shell"        = "builtin, native"
> "shell32"      = "builtin, native"
> "shfolder"     = "builtin, native"
> "shlwapi"      = "builtin, native"
> "shdocvw"      = "builtin, native"
> "advapi32"     = "builtin, native"
> "msvcrt"       = "native, builtin"
> "mciavi.drv"   = "native, builtin"
> "mcianim.drv"  = "native, builtin"
> ; you can specify applications too
> ; this one will apply for all notepad.exe
> ;"*notepad.exe" = "native, builtin"
> ; this one will apply only for a particular file
> ;"C:\\windows\\regedit.exe" = "native, builtin"
> ; default for all other dlls
> "*" = "builtin, native"

this reminds me, now that it's empty, shouldn't we add

	"quartz" = "native, builtin"

?

Maybe not: I do this, but I don't even really know what the bloody thing
does, and I don't notice any difference in my multimedia stuff (maybe
'cause there barely is any... the only thing I use regularly is winamp
to listen to shoutcast streams, which, sadly, xmms doesn't seem to grok
(?)).

--
gmt

"The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people"
 --President Bill Clinton, MTV interview, 1993