Wine 0.8 TODO v0.1

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Nov 2 02:11:32 CST 2002

On November 2, 2002 02:23 am, Francois Gouget wrote:
>  * you can specify DllOverrides on a per application basis

This is priceless, thank you Francois for pointing it out.
Now, I still think 0.9 should be delivered without DLLs
tweaks -- we should keep them for 1.0. But documenting them
in the appdb is very important, if we are to every support
per-app tweaks. And while we can simply ignore them for the
0.9 release, we can point people to them, so that they
tweak them themselves. Who knows, maybe some of them will
become Wine hackers! :)

--
Dimi.