Wine 0.8 TODO v0.1

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Nov 2 08:46:23 CST 2002

On November 2, 2002 03:26 am, Keith Matthews wrote:
> Note that an increasing number of apps are assuming that IE is present
> and use it to provide crucial functionality.

For this, we should look into supporting the IWebBrowser interface,
via Mozilla. It's been mentioned here before. Actually, there is
a LGPL implementation for this in the Mozilla tree, it's just that
it's written in C++. One option would be to just install the binaries,
and that would be it, but it's not that sexy...

--
Dimi.