Wine 0.8 TODO v0.1

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Nov 2 09:19:28 CST 2002

On November 2, 2002 09:46 am, Lionel Ulmer wrote:
> The role of this maintainer would also then to test the application for
> each release of Wine and update the status accordingly. Anyone not updating
> the status within X days (weeks ?) after a Wine release would put the
> application in an 'unmaintained' state and would then require the addition
> of a new maintainer.
>
> This is, for me, the only way this could even work and be a little bit
> useful.

I have to agree 100% with Lionel here. A lot of things _need_ careful,
and manual attention. This type of information gets bitrotten way too
quickly, and bad information is worse than no information by a large
margin. It needs to be maintained. I, for one, if I don't see a _clear_
indication that it is (such as, "Last updated 3 days ago", or "Tested
with WineYYYYMMDD"), will assume it's obsolete, and don't use it.

--
Dimi.