Today wine's compatibility with 20 popular apps from tucows

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Sat Nov 2 10:33:11 CST 2002

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 04:53:03PM +0100, Carlos Lozano wrote:
> Comments, improves, ... are welcomed :))

Great idea! I think you should differentiate the "Run:" line though into
builtin/pure and natvie/tainted:

> 4. WinZip - The most popular compression utility for Windows just got better.
>
>    VERSION 8.1.
>    * Install: Yes. (Dlls installed none)
>    * Run: No, it needs riched20.dll to shown the text in zipped files what
>       includes a message, zipped files without messages works fine.
    * Run builtin: No, it needs riched20.dll to shown the text in zipped files what
       includes a message, zipped files without messages works fine.
    * Run native: [riched20.dll] Yes
(just guessing)

 Ciao
     Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at loplof.de>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know