Today wine's compatibility with 20 popular apps from tucows

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Sat Nov 2 11:21:13 CST 2002

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 04:54:47PM +0000, Keith Matthews wrote:
> Do we really want things which have serious native alternatives.

The make good test cases and are good as demo applications too, because
people who use Windows may know theses already and the list is obviously
not a list put together for that purpose because the apps have been
selected by Downloaders at tocows.

 Ciao
      Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at loplof.de>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know