Wine FAQ - call for a volunteer

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sat Nov 2 13:47:42 CST 2002

Awesome!  Okay, Dimi, you are in charge.

You've got Keith and Tom to help you out.

We have a request from Jer for SGML; my guess
is that if you can get the SGML together,
he can simply include it inside a clean
looking web site.

If you need somewhere to host the result
of the generated SGML, I'm sure we can
find somewhere on winehq.com for you
to hang it.

Cheers,