Wine 0.8 TODO v0.2

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 14:17:13 CST 2002

At the moment I think it will let you browse the registry but not edit it from the GUI. Rob has
agreed to relicense his work but atm he and I are short on time and working on other things. I can
do a code drop to you guys if someone on the WINE side has the time to adopt it and merge. If not
it will be a week or two before I can try and merge it in my local cvs.

Thanks
Steven