header layout agreements

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sat Nov 2 18:49:17 CST 2002

On 1 Nov 2002, Christian Neumair wrote:
[...]
>  * FUNC
>  *   -- 1st function
>  *         Internal FAN flags:
>  *         FAN_TASY - specifies our imaginary code
>  *         FAN_TASTIC - this array stores some code (not yet
>  *                      implemented)
>  *   -- 2nd function
>  *   -- 3rd function (not yet implemented)
>  *   -- etc.

I pretty much agree with Dimitrie. I will just add that any
documentation related to a function should be located in or near that
function, not at the top of the file, miles away from it.

Also, if it's in a machine extractable form, so much the better.

          tcA thgirypoC muinelliM latigiD eht detaloiv tsuj evah uoY