WineHQ menu (take 3)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Nov 3 21:37:04 CST 2002

On November 3, 2002 10:11 pm, Francois Gouget wrote:
> http://fgouget.free.fr/tmp/WineHQ.html

Francois, you're my hero! I *love* the menu. It's not too much,
and most information is _one_ click away. I'm sold!

The only tiny, tiny nit I have is that I'd put Development
before Support, but other than that... Oh, and that I'd move
Applications from About to Support (just after Howto).

As for the layout, it's a bit clumsy:
  -- doesn't render too well in Konqy
  -- we should have an Announcements box that's
     as large as the text explaining what Wine is,
     not a little box crammed to the right
  -- the links (I know, I know :)) I don't like the
     License link in particular, we should have a nice
     HTML page with a nicely formatted license in there.
  -- watch for typos (Developper --> Developer)

Overall, for me, it hits the spot. Well done!

--
Dimi.

P.S. I'm thinking that having a History link in About would
     be quite cool. And if we do, we can drop Press, as we
     can link to it from Histroy, which is more appropriate,
     as that "Press" page is more of historical interest. Any
     new press releases should get an announcement in the
     Announcement/New box/page anyway.