lostwages (alpha 1)

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Nov 4 09:26:01 CST 2002

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 02:48, Keith Matthews wrote:
> Do please try not to have more javascript than is really necessary. Sexy
> looking features are nice from a designer's point of view, but to a

No js on this site at all. I prefer to do most on the server side. Works
across more browsers that way.

> Looks rather black rather than red (Konq 2.2 on laptop).

/me loads up Konq and looks.

> I prefer the screenshot to the one Francois has, but it could still be
> improved by having rather more background that is obviously an OSS
> desktop.

Both screen shots were made by me. I made a quick new one that didn't
have a CodeWeavers logo on it somewhere. The idea is to have that
screenshot be random, so feel free to submit me screenshots. I prefer
whole desktops, and several Win apps/games running at once. That shows
real power.

> I'm getting a debug log panel at the bottom, no idea if that is
> intentional, critical or what.

That's intentional, the site is in debug mode as it's in development.
When I say alpha I mean it. The final will look NOTHING like this, this
is a rough draft. The fist round it mainly work on the back end code and
general layout of the boxes and nav. Everything thing else
colors/images/logo will change.

--

__  _WebGeek/SysAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _   -= http://www.dracowulf.com
|    / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \  -= jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_| -= ICQ: 1842980 Yahoo: laxdragon