RFC: rpcss skeleton prototype #2

Greg Turner gmturner007 at Ameritech.Net
Mon Nov 4 22:19:55 CST 2002

A couple of questions about headers...

I wrote...
> +#include <stdio.h>

First, does this end up using the right "stdio.h"?  It won't be an issue
once I switch over to the real wine debug macros... but I wasn't sure
if, by doing this, I was going to get the wine printf() or the unix
printf()?  I wanted the wine one, so should I have been doing

  #include "msvcrt/stdio.h"

instead?  When I tried this, I got a bunch of conflicts with my unix
headers....  Does it matter?

Second:

> +#include "windows.h"

would it be more general to do something like:

  #if defined(__WINE__)
    #include "windows.h"
  #else
    #include <windows.h>
  #endif

Or is it OK, as is, for MSVC/cygwin?

thanks for your patience and help,

--
gmt

"The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people"
 --President Bill Clinton, MTV interview, 1993