Lost Wages (round 2)

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Tue Nov 5 14:38:43 CST 2002

I spent some time implementing my theme idea to the lostwages devel
version of the WineHQ website.

Take a look at: http://lostwages.winehq.org

On the home page, use one of the three theme links. I've made the
skinning engine pretty simple so more themes/skins could be added in the
future.

I also removed the hidden menus, and returned to the standard view like
Francois has been evangelizing. Most of the links go 404 for the moment.
But the About page is in as a sample.

Next on my list is to work on using /about/ style URLs instead of
page=About get style.

Then I need to port WWN to use the new theme engine (its busticated in
the lostwages version).

That's all for now.

--

__  _WebGeek/SysAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _   -= http://www.dracowulf.com
|    / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \  -= jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_| -= ICQ: 1842980 Yahoo: laxdragon