Mozilla 1.0.1 Win32 works almost flawlessly

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Nov 5 17:50:02 CST 2002

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 07:04:49PM +0100, Jakob Eriksson wrote:

> There you have it.
> Yes, it's exciting.  :-)

Ugh, my issue still (I guess).
I asked Alexandre to fix this, but he probably expected me to fix it instead.
(by removing *all* of my menu related patches)

The menu code needs *much* more refinement. Patches that "try" to cure the
symptoms will only lead to many more problems, so I had asked Alexandre
to revert all my patches.
I'll care about that tomorrow... (err... today)

Andi