Lost Wages (round 2)

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Nov 5 18:27:33 CST 2002

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 02:38:43PM -0600, Jeremy Newman wrote:
> I spent some time implementing my theme idea to the lostwages devel
> version of the WineHQ website.
>
> Take a look at: http://lostwages.winehq.org
Sweet !

Two issues, though:
a) what about making menu headlines font +1 ? Would be better for the
visually impaired people...
b) HowTo ??? Has Wine ever had a HowTo ?
(ok, I admit it, Wine even had a damn good HowTo, but it's already quite
outdated now, and as we have the Guides now, I'm not sure whether we still
need one)

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://mohr.de.tt