Lost Wages (round 2)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Nov 5 18:41:42 CST 2002

On November 5, 2002 03:38 pm, Jeremy Newman wrote:
> That's all for now.

Good stuff. Some comments:
  -- I like the default theme :)
  -- menus still don't render right in Kongy 3.0.3:
	http://www.dssd.ca/bad-konqy2.png
  -- I am getting more convinced that we should move
     Development before Documentation in the menu
     It is vastly more useful. Documentation is like
     a reference section, it is generaly put last.
  -- maybe the rounded rectangles are a bit too oval?
  -- are you forcing a (smaller) font? If so, please try
     one skin that uses the browser's default font.
  -- I like the shadow on the screenshot. Cool!
  -- I still think we should have an "Announcement"
     box below the "About" box. If so, we can get rid
     of the 2 boxes to the right.

HTH.

--
Dimi.