WineHQ menu (take 3)

Joerg Mayer jmayer at
Tue Nov 5 19:09:19 CST 2002

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 03:37:54PM -0600, Jeremy White wrote:
> Well, Jeremy Newman has already fallen; if you check the latest
> round of lostwages, he's already gone over to the 'dark' side <grin>.

Great news... OK, so I currently have only one or two minor requests:
- Please add HEIGTH and WIDTH tags to all images, as konquError currently
  only shows ALT-Tags if these values are there (and image loading is off
  of course).
- Make sure the html and css code validate ok, they don't at the moment.

PS: I decided to be a spoilsport and removed the everincreasing cc-list
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know
what proactive means.