IDL/header issues

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Wed Nov 6 07:11:30 CST 2002

On 5 Nov 2002, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Ove Kaaven <ovehk at ping.uio.no> writes:
>
> > Can I bring your (apparently minor) widl changes into rewind, so that I
> > can generate a diff from there that'll apply directly to wine?
>
> Not sure what I changed, if it's only a couple of lines you can
> certainly put them in.

You added enum attr_type and changed stuff to use that instead of the
bison tokens from y.tab.h (no real idea why). Probably around 30 lines.

> But still I would really appreciate if the things you send to
> wine-patches were generated from the WineHQ CVS; I get nervous when I
> see too many patch warnings, even if the patch applies.

Well, I try to do a smoke test by doing a patch --dry-run against a clean
wine tree. I'm also known to diff against the wine tree itself under
certain circumstances, but in most cases it doesn't seem necessary.