Interrupts / Move most of int31 to winedos

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Nov 6 12:32:07 CST 2002

On November 6, 2002 01:19 pm, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> What's relevant is whether we still need to be able to use a real Win32s
> subsystem or not (and whether it's even still possible !).

This is a hacky subsystem, and the associated code is hard to understand,
and maintain. I see no reason to support it, and only if it was just for
the simplicity we gain by dropping it, we should do it. It makes msdos work
more difficult, and that is a problem *now*. It is just an example how
we waste developer cycles on irrelevant problems like this. This is why
we should not try to keep every conceivable hack in the tree.

Alexandre, will you accept a patch removing that stuff?

--
Dimi.