Wine 0.8 TODO v0.2

Joerg Mayer jmayer at
Wed Nov 6 12:59:56 CST 2002

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 10:10:59AM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> You wrote:
> > 4. Enlist some 'official' distribution maintainers
> >     (at the minimum RedHat, Suse, Mandrake, Debian)
> Many contributors (including myself) have been providing patches to
> improve portability or support FreeBSD-specific features which differ
> from GNU/Linux and the port should be in a decent shape.

How about providing a distributions directory where the (in)official
maintainers for the distributions can just check in whatever they want
once they are found/named?
cvs allows to give someone write permissions for just a sub-tree, so
that might me a comfortable way for the maintainers to provide easy and
up to date spec, dep, whatever files/patches for their distros?

Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know
what proactive means.