Wine headers mismatch

Patrik Stridvall ps at leissner.se
Wed Nov 6 13:57:50 CST 2002

> On November 6, 2002 02:38 pm, Patrik Stridvall wrote:
> > Fixed mismatches between the Wine headers and the Microsoft headers.
>
> Patrick, what's the status of compiling stuff on Windows?

The tests compiles fine (except for ntdll if the Microsoft
headers are used). Some fails on Windows when running,
but I haven't had time to look at it very much.

As for the normal dlls:
Well some compile most don't. Quite a lot of work remains.
However the compilation instructure generated by msvcmaker
work quite well, so if anybody want to help they can.

I have a lot of kludges in my MSVC tree so you might run
into some problems though...